Kinesiology Keeps You Balanced – It is a science based complementary therapy that uses muscle monitoring (biofeedback) to look at what may be causing ‘imbalances’ in the body & find the best way to address the imbalance. It works also at identifying subconscious blockages and suppressed emotions.
WHAT IS KINESIOLOGY?
Kinesiology can address most issues at a physical, mental, emotional & spiritual level. Originating in the 1970’s, it combines Western techniques with Eastern wisdom to promote health & well-being at all levels through the body’s own innate intelligence & healing ability. Kinesiology is great for all issues, all ages and all belief systems and is extremely beneficial for children’s issues & education.
A Kinesiologist (or Kinesiology Practitioner) uses muscle monitoring (biofeedback) to identify imbalances in the body’s structural, chemical, and emotional energy. They undertake years of training (and ongoing training) to be able to access the movement of energy – or what the Chinese call Chi (and other Eastern cultures refer to as Prana) – around the body and brain. Many of the Kinesiology principles and precepts are centred around those of Traditional Chinese Medicine and are integral to assessing and balancing the bio-energetic system of the human body.
Sharon has been working in the Natural Therapies Industry for around 30 years. She has been working with Kinesiology for 20 years and upgraded her qualifications with an Advanced Diploma of Kinesiology in 2011. Click here to find out more about Sharon.
A practitioner will include a multitude of therapeutic approaches and remedies in their toolkit. Some of these “tools” and applications may include:
- Vibrational Essences (inc. flower, crystal, shell, etc)
- Essential Oils
- Homeopathic remedies, Nutritional Supplements, Herbs, Tissue Salts etc
- Coaching, NLP, Tapping/EFT
- The principles of Traditional Chinese medicine play a key role in Kinesiology for assessing and balancing the bio-energetic system.
The subtle corrections applied are catalysts, reminding the body what it needs to do for a healing response – the body has its own innate healing intelligence and the corrections merely stimulate this intelligence. A shift in the subtle energies resulting from the balancing process can allow profound changes to be experienced on any and all levels – Mind, Body and Spirit.
HOW CAN KINESIOLOGY HELP ME?
Kinesiology can assist with:
- Enhanced learning abilities
- Improved sports performance
- Eliminating emotional, physical and mental stress or anxiety
- Assisting with decision-making
- Overcoming past trauma
- Identifying nutritional excess or deficiency and other nutritional issues
- Aiding in muscle injury healing and illnesses
- Releasing fears and phobias. The subconscious mind and emotions
- Anatomical & Physiological function (which includes just about all the workings of the physical body!)
- Nutrition, Diet and Lifestyle influences
- Hormonal Balance
- Brain Chemistry & Neurological pathways
- Bio-chemical processes
- Meridians and Acupoints
- Subtle Energy such as Chakras and Auric fields
- All types of pain – Physical & Emotional
- Depressive tendencies
- Fatigue & Lethargy
- Addictive behaviours
- Confidence & Self esteem
- Fears & Phobias
- Allergic reactions, allergies, immunity, vaccinations
- Behavioural problems
- Relationship difficulties
- Weight management & Detoxification
- Personal development and Empowerment
- Communication skills
- Goal accomplishment
- General wellbeing ….. and much more
For more information, visit one of my dedicated Kinesiology Websites – listed below 🙂